Jan 28, 2009

What I love about my family...

10 Things I love about Esther...

1. How she opens her mouth to give kisses

2. How she prefers being upside down and will purposely arch her back to get to that position

3. How creative she already is for such a little person

4. How she is trying to laugh and is really only days away from actually making laughing sounds (you can hear little laughs every now and then)
5. How her eyes literally light up when she is happy

6. How she jabbers away all evening when she's with Tim and I
7. How she smile big when she is about to nurse and then chomps down

8. How she sneezes or farts and gets so happy afterward

9. How frustrated she gets with immobility - it really does drive her development

10. How she cuddles with me after she has happily nursed and is a little sleepy







10 Things I love about Tim...

1. How goofy he always is - he makes me laugh all the time

2. How he is the only person I can share EVERYTHING with and not fear rejection
3. His unforgettable smile that makes me melt every time

4. His strong character and gentle spirit

5. How manly he is - so strong!

6. How he is a real man - one who cares for Esther and I, wants to be there for us, and is willing to work hard to care for us.

7. How sensitive and romantic he is - he's just plain sweet!

8. His big hands - they make me feel safe. It's hard to explain...

9. What a great daddy he is to Esther...she is just enamored by him!

10. How he is my entire world and I couldn't live a moment without him. I love how he misses me through the day and how much fun it is to be together. I love that we rarely argue, but when we do, we talk it out and make up.

Tim is the love of my life and Esther is my little sweetheart. I'm so proud of our little family and am so blessed to have them! No matter what life holds, with God on our side we'll do much, see much, and overcome much!








1 comment:

  1. Very Sweet! You forgot the way Esther arches her eyebrow when you make a face at her!
    But it was a very sweet blog today, you have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete