Jun 15, 2009

Vacation Pictures - Finally!

Almost a month after the fact, here are some pictures of our trip. As stated previously, we had a lot of fun down south...




Jesse and Susie cuddling in Starbucks


Our little cowgirl at the Bass Pro Shop...she was a hit with the other patrons (and, yes, we did buy the hat)




Horseback riding at Robber's Cave. It was my first real ride and I loved it...


Tim and Esther outside of Robber's Cave (at the beginning of the trail)



Esther and Opa sharing a moment...




JP Feeding Esther ...





Another cowgirl moment..so cute!





Tim and I sporting our free Cabela's ball caps...




Esther petting a kitty-kitty at a farm...she loves cats!



Esther getting attacked by goats and loving it!
I'll post more pictures later! We're all doing well. We had a pretty good weekend, despite Tim having to work half day on Saturday. I took the opportunity to buy two rose bushes for our porch and get Tim a Father's Day present. On Sunday, we walked to church, went out the road and fished (nothing caught, though), and went to the Everyday Sunday concert (which was awesome!). It was all pretty great and just what we needed! This week agenda involves cleaning the yard and the house and maybe catching some fish...we'll see!
Love you all!
- Meg



2 comments:

  1. That pic of Esther with the cat is precious! I love her piercing blue eyes! Adorable. I get to hold her some mornings when she's awake as I drop off my own kids at your mom's. I can't believe how big she's getting! Oh. Also, the cowboy hat is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. Jesse and Susie are soo cute too! lol

    ReplyDelete